- To encourage, promote and support the
profession of the Connecticut Fire Equipment Mechanics in concert with
recognized safety standards and by facilitating training, education and
- To provide a statewide and regional
voice for the Connecticut Fire Equipment Mechanics.
- To foster leadership by the Connecticut
Fire Equipment Mechanics Association.
- To improve the professional climate for
the Connecticut Fire Equipment Mechanic at the local, state and regional
levels through participation in the public policy-making process.
- To coordinate publications, educational
events and materials all designed to educate Connecticut Fire Equipment
Mechanic on standards, safety practices and procedures.
- Postal address:
- 3050 Main Street Rocky Hill, Ct. 06067
- Electronic mail:
- General Information: Jack
Webmaster: Ed Flanders